You can enjoy 40% off on Namecheap VPS Hosting packages with our exclusive Namecheap VPS Hosting Coupon Code. Get the Namecheap VPS Hosting Coupon code by clicking ” Show Coupon” button.
Why Namecheap VPS?
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. This is basically partitioning a single server into multiple servers so that each one acts like a dedicated server.
When you go with shared hosting packages, you have many restrictions and you don’t have the full control. VPS packages will remove all those restrictions and it costs lesser than dedicated servers.
There are two most popular virtualization technologies namely XEN virtualization and OpenVZ. Namecheap, right now, offers only XEN virtualization. Here is a comparison of XEN virtualization and OpenVZ.
Key Features of Namecheap VPS Hosting:
- You get XEN virtualization platform with full root access.
- Optional cPanel
- Choice of Operating Systems
- Easy Upgrade and Downgrade.
- Three types of Server Management: Self Managed, Managed and Fully Managed
- 24 x 7 Live Support
- 99.9% Uptime
- Capable of hosting multimedia component. Hence you can stream Audio and Video.
- They offer you a 14-day money back guarantee.
- VPS packages are usually hosted on high-performance networks on Atlanta/Phoenix.
Check the pricing of Namecheap VPS Hosting packages pricing below in USD.
Emergency Assistance for VPS customers:
Emergency Assistance is provided to any VPS customer at an additional rate of $30 per 15 minutes, in 15-minute increments. During this emergency assistance, you can get help on,
- Additional Software Installation
- Customized Solutions,
- Assistance with Basic services etc
Tutorial to Purchase Namecheap VPS Hosting:
If you need help in purchase hosting package at Namecheap and installing WordPress, check our tutorial,
Tutorial to Install WordPress on Namecheap VPS Hosting using cPanel:
Using cPanel, you can install WordPress on VPS. However, cPanel is offered only in full management. If you don’t want full management, you can install WordPress using Linux commands.
To install WordPress on Namecheap VPS using cPanel refer this tutorial.